3/8/11

Day 9-Something you're proud of in the past few days


Well this is an invitation that I made for a little "tea party" that we are having for church. I am not very crafty at all, so I will say that I am very proud of it, and I think that it turned out pretty darn cute! To get the supplies I went to this crafty store in Rexburg called Porters. I could probably spend hours in there just looking at stuff. And then spend every dollar I ever earned on all their cute things.


Something else that I am very proud of that I will not take a picture of is I have been writing in my journal everyday for a week! I have never been a faithful journal writer, but I am in a class where we have to have an 11-week improvement plan, and one I chose to do a better job at writing in my journal. I really like to write in my journal because it helps me reflect on the days activities, and it also helps me "vent". I cannot wait to go back and read some of the stuff in a couple years. I really find it fun to go back and read things I wrote when I was younger. I feel like an idiot for some of the things that I wrote but that is okay with me, it just shows that I am growing, and changing into who I will become!

No comments:

Post a Comment