3/6/11

Day 8-Short term goals for this month and when you'll accomplish them

Well this is the last month of the semester. My goals are to get A's in four of my classes. And for my fifth class, I am aiming for a C. I know that sounds really lame of me but this my science class and as of right now I am really struggling in it, like big time!! It's not good, but I am doing very well in all my other classes. I also want to finish this 30 day challenge this month. I should be able to do it, but I don't know I seem to go in streaks. I do really good blogging for a few days, then I do bad, but I am going to try and finish this! Another goal I have is to work on becoming closer to my Heavenly Father, and His Son, Jesus Christ. This is something that I really need to put as the first priority in my life. I will let you know how these goals go. Hopefully I will be successful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment