3/12/11

Day 10-Songs you listen to when you're bored, happy, sad, mad, hyped

Bored: I think when I am bored i like to listen to the script. They have such good music, I love them so much!

Happy: There is so many songs that I love to listen to when I am happy! I like Taylor Swift basically all of her music is good. Thompson square, I love their song "are you going to kiss me or not." I also love Jason Aldean's and Kelly Clarkson's "Don't You Wanna Stay" and how could i forget JB!!!! I HAVE JUSTIN BIEBER FEVER!!!




Sad: For some reason when I am sad I like to listen to Bruno Mars "Just the way you are". I also love to listen to anything by GLEE because their music makes me so happy when I am feeling down. Any country song is also good for when you aren't feeling so good.



Mad: I like to listen to Skillet, nickelback, or Three day's grace.



HYPED!!!! I like to listen to any type of music when I am hyped! I just love music!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment