3/20/11

Day 12-How you found out about blogger and why you have one

Well I guess you can say that I found out about blogger through people I know. I would always read people's blogs from my community and I decided I wanted to have a blog. At first I wasn't sure because most of the people's blogs that I read have theme to them, like crafting, or most of them have kids. I am not into any of that so at first I was a little apprehensive about starting a blog. But I just decided to go for it, I would be a good way to keep an online journal and a good way to post pictures of things going on in my life.
I hope that one day I can turn this into a blog that has more of a theme. I am thinking somewhere along the lines of a cooking them. I love to cook and would love to share my successes and failures. But for now it is just me and my college life!

No comments:

Post a Comment