3/18/12

18 DAYS!!!! WHHHAT!!

      So there are eighteen days until this semester is over, not eighteen school days, eighteen calender days. Time in Rexburg always goes by so fast. This semester has been no different it seems like it was only last week that I was moving my stuff into my new apartment. But so much has happened since then, hundreds of assignments turned in, countless quizzes, a few tests, and a lot of memories. When we get to the end of every semester I like to look back and see how much I have changed. I think I have changed a lot in these short 3 months. I have made some life changing decisions, and I cannot wait to see where this crazy ride we call life takes me.

        Other then the semester ending soon nothing else that exciting is happening. Wait scratch that...Next semester I am going to graduate with my Associates. I feel like I should have had this a year ago, but things have come up. I am super mad because when I went and talked to the counselor I figured out I only needed 2 more credits after this semester, and those two credits could be for anything!! I wish I would have been planning better. So this upcoming spring semester I am taking an online religion class and hoping to find a job up here. I need to start my job search this week because jobs go fast here. I hate job hunting, it is one of my least favorite activities I wish someone would hand over a job and that was the end of it. If I cannot find a job here I will probably go home, even though here is where I really want to be. We will see what happens though.


Quote from Relief Society that I loved:
"Life is real! Life is earnest! And the grave is not the goal" Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

No comments:

Post a Comment