4/23/12

New Semester.. New Challenges.

Well we are back in Rexburg for yet another semester. The 10 day break was really good, it was nice to relax and spend time with my family and friends back home. It was also nice to go to a mall that has good stores, and that is just better than the one in Idaho Falls. I also got to play volleyball with the relief society sisters in my ward, it was really fun and it reminded me of how much I miss volleyball. 

Well like I said in the title it is a new semester and there are some new challenges. This semester is a little different for me. I am only taking two credits so I can graduate with my associates. I could have taken any class under the sun and I chose the second half of the New Testament. It covers Acts through Revelations. It is pretty interesting so far, it was a really good class to take since I have never really studied the New Testament in depth. It is also only a first block class so I meet everyday monday through thursday for and hour, until June 1st. It is a really fasted paced class, but I am glad that it is or else I would be super bored. 

A lot of people have been asking me why I am only taking one class, and why only for half the semester. Well it is because I am going on a mission for my church!! I am working on the papers right now. It is so crazy to think by fall I will probably be somewhere thousands of miles away bring others unto Christ. I am really excited but at the same time super nervous. This is a life changer. After my mission I do not plan to come back to BYU-Idaho. I do not know where I will go but it will probably not be here. I have had fun here, but at the same time I am excited for something new, something that will challenge me a little more, and somewhere that is just a little more mature. There is excitement everywhere!!

No comments:

Post a Comment