1/4/11

DAY 4.. A Habit You Wish You Didn't Have.

Day 4....
There is so many habits a wish I didn't have but the number one is biting my finger nails. I absolutely hate is when other people do it. I think it is gross, and it doesn't look very good.

There is not much to write on this day, so I will tell you about what has been happening lately. We just had Christmas and new year's, that was a ton of fun. I got an iphone, and I absolutely love it!!!!! I have wanted one for a long time and I finally got one. I also came back to Rexburg yesterday, I'm liking this year better already, I'm rooming with my good friend Blaire Wells, she is so much fun.. LOVE HER. There is so many things that I want to do up here this year and I can't for it to get started. One of my goals is to get at least a 3.6 GPA I hope I can do it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment