12/27/10

DAY 2- THE MEANING OF YOUR BLOG NAME!

-- So...yes I realize I'm not very good at this 30 day challenge.. So today I'm doing two so HA!
 
"THIS IS JUST A STOP ON THE WAY TO WHERE I'M GOING" This is the lyrics to one of Carrie Underwood songs. I started the blog when I was in college and really trying just to get through it. I wasn't enjoying BYU-Idaho like everyone else around me seemed to be. This is also a time in life when you have so many choices to make and you really in an awkward position in life. You really don't belong at home anymore, and your college dorm room or apartment can hardly fill like a home at all. So this point in my life is just a stop, on the way to where I will someday end up. And all the choices that I make on this "stop" will affect what I will become and where I end up.

No comments:

Post a Comment