12/10/10

CHALLENGE DAY 1: Recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself!

Day 1:
 So this is the most recent picture that I have of myself, on on the far right, I look a little goofy but that's alright. In this picture is my bestest friends in the whole world, Blaire, Karmen, Deejay, and Melissa, I love these girls!!!

So on to the interesting facts:
1. I have lived in the same house my whole life, besides when I went to college, I love Mesa/Basin City/Connell!!!!
2. I am LDS of Mormon. I love my faith, it makes me who I am and it gives me hope, and faith in this world which so much wrong.
3. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to read, I used to hate to read when I was younger, but when I was about 14 something clicked and I just began to love it, it is now one of my favorite things to do.
4. I am not a fan or horror movies, I hate them in fact, but I love chick flicks, they are awesome!!!!
5. I think I am a shopaholic, Nothing makes me happier than a one day sale at Macy's!!!!
6. I love Christmas, It is the most wonderful time of the year. I love everything about it, the smells, the tastes, and the happiness it brings me, I also love buying presents that might have something to do with my love of shopping.
7. I love sports! I love football and volleyball especially! those are my favorites, I love sitting out in the cold and watching a football game, and I love to play volleyball it is awesome!
8. I was a seasonal janitor for my school for 3 summers! I was never proud of my job back then, but it really taught me the value of hard work, and how to respect things and how important money was.
9. I love to watch the food network, and my favorite thing to watch is Chopped, I would really love to be a professional chef someday, but I don't think that will happen.
10. I am the oldest daughter in my family, Sometimes I wish I had an older sister, but then I realize that I have older brothers to look up for and I couldn't ask for anything more. I like being an older sister though, I feel like I have a certain trust with my sisters and I love it.
11. Shoe's are awesome!!!!!! Need I say more, i have about 20 pairs in my closet ooops!!
12. I have the best friends in the whole world, they are so awesome and I can always count on them for anything. Most people say you won't be stay in touch with your high school friends, but they will always be my best friends.
13. I am 5' 10" I haven't grown a inch since eighth grade, I used to hate being tall but know I love it
14. I hate milk, I think it is so nasty!!!
15. I go to BYU-Idaho and I don't love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment