1/7/12

Week One... COMPLETE!!!

Well the first week of school is already over. Thank goodness it was only three days. Classes will be good this semester. They will challenge me and they will keep me busy.

And some exciting news! Today is my birthday! 21! I never thought this day would come. I never thought that I would ever be this "old". The truth is I used to think that 21 was so old, but now that I've "arrived" it is not as old as I thought. I have a hard time wrapping my head around the thought that I am old enough to get married, and that I could serve a mission for the church. Being "old" also means decisions. So many decisions.

This year is going to bring about so many changes in my life, I'm excited, nervous, scared, etc. But I cannot wait. Here's to an exciting year of the unknown. BRING IT ON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment