5/26/10

Home!

It's memorial day weekend so I am heading home to Washington, I can't wait to get there. Since I'm going home I decided to make a list of all the things I miss/love about home.

1. My Family- I miss my family the most, my parents, my siblings, my grandparents, and the rest of the family out in washington.
2. My Friends- I miss my friends Karmen, and DJ so much they are amazing!
3. My moms cooking- once you are at college you start to miss your mom's cooking, especially my mom, because she is the best cook in the world. I would do anything for her rolls or delicious pie right now!
4. My house- Even though I live in an apartment, nothing beats the comfort of home, there is just something nice about a living room with big, comfy couches, and a nice carpet, and also a nice big kitchen stocked with food :)
5. Having money- It seems that ever since I went to college I am awfully poor ALL THE TIME.. I hate this feeling, and I can't to go home and get a job.
6. High School Sports- I miss this so much! I loved the rivalry's and getting dressed up all crazy, and most of all I miss my high school volleyball team.
7. My home ward- I just loved going to church out in the Basin City, everyone is so strong there and such good people, there is just something missing here.
8. The endless miles of green fields- Even though here in Idaho there is plenty of fields, nothing seems green yet. Everything is dead from the cold winter.
9. The sun- I never see the sun here, I just want to see the sun and get a tan, I have never been this white in my life.
10. AWasher and Dryer- I have never realized the blessing of a washer and dryer right in your house, I hate walking down to the laundry room and having to pay to wash your clothes, and the washers here suck :(

These are just ten things that I really miss from home, there are a lot more but I could go on for days about the things I miss from the simple life in Mesa, Washington. Maybe someday I can make a list of what I love about Rexburg haha.
I can't wait to be home and see you all. Love, Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment